Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sunflower Nails

Happy Solstice!....Yesterday. >< I'm late on posting my fresh Summer nails.


Here is my super fun and surprisingly easy mani. I created these using the ASP nail brushes from Sally Beauty (Review here!) and the flowers were created in less than 8 minutes, drying time included! 



The look was created with a base coat of Sinful Colors and two coats of a sky blue color from L'Oreal "Now You Sea Me" I created the two tone sunflower from Cover Girl Glosstini in "Pina Colada" and the darker center shade of Sally Hansen Instadri in "Lightning" The two tone leaves were created with the L'Oreal "New Money" and Sally Hansen Instadri "In record Lime" The brown for the center of the sunflower and the outline on the leaves is Cover Girl 220 "Toasted Almond" and I glossed it off with a top coat of Seche Vite.

I really love this simple summer look, I also loved that I had an excuse to buy a cute brown polish that will be great for Fall. ^^

1 comment:

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!