Monday, March 10, 2014

Delicate Doilies with Julep Carrie

Purchased by me

This is the manicure that I wore on Valentines Day (While I worked Friday night!) I thought the simple mix of pink and white with little doilies looked so feminine and dollish.

There isn't much to this manicure and I even contemplated not showing it on the blog, but it's pretty cute, so I thought someone might draw some simple inspiration from it.


I used Julep Carrie as my base color. This is two easy coats! I really love this color - It a perfect pink. Then I stamped with Sinful Colors Snow Me White with MoYou London Tourist Collection 07. Lastly I added polka dots to the pinky, pointer, and thumb to mix up the design a little.


The doilies at the base of each nail reminded me of fancy letter edges or wedding invitations. <3 

♥ Pooka

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Vic! I completely adore you blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Vic! I had fun making it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all I love that beautiful light pink shade from the base and the design is so well done, what's not to like in it...it is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Sometimes simple is just right. Carrie is such a great color, the perfect cotton candy pink. I've been trying to find a dupe in OPI's range with no luck.

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!