Sunday, March 23, 2014

Roses for Audrey

Hello lovely ladies! Where have I been for two weeks? Where have I been? I don't even know! As many of you may know, this is my final semester as an undergraduate in college, so I'm about to graduate! YAY! Unfortunately, that means less time for nails. : / I have around 5 weeks left and I'm drowning in homework and projects. So, I've been MIA. 

Today I have a "Welcome back Spring! We missed you!" manicure. Just a few delicate roses covering the cult classic, For Audrey. Doesn't every polish lover own this color? Funny note, it was my FIRST China Glaze ever! :) (/Pats own back - I've come so far!)  



I used striping tape to create the lines on my middle and pinky fingers and a dotting tool for the polka dots and then a dotting tool to create the base blob for the roses. 



The white base and the polka dots are Sinful Colors Snow me White, the blue is China Glaze For Audrey, and for the pink I used Sally Hansen I Pink I Can. For the life of me I can't remember the name of the greens. They were both Sinful Colors/Shine. If anyone is just DYING to know, comment and I'll try to locate them.



I hope you enjoyed this look, and I hope you are getting pretty Spring weather wherever you are!
❤ Pooka

1 comment:

  1. I don't own yet the beautiful China Glaze polish, but I have it on my wishlist.
    Your design is absolutely fabulous, I can say breathtaking, love everything about it. It is a perfect welcome back Spring mani!

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!