Monday, July 1, 2013

Fourth of July Manicure!

 Happy Birthday America! 
I'm here to celebrate. Corny - yes. Festive - yes.

So, anyways, here it is! It's completely free handed, as I have yet to invest in striping tape. : / It looks a mix between Uncle Sam's hat and the American Gladiator logo. (The latter my boyfriend pointed out, and it totally does!)


This was created using a base coat of Sinful Colors to prevent staining and every finger except my rings were painted with Sinful Colors "Snow Me White", the ring fingers were painted with a blue, Sinful Colors Sinful Shine with GelTech "Break Away" The free handed stripes were created with my asp nail brushes and my favorite red Pure Ice "Siren" I bought the little stars from Sally Beauty for about $3.50 and I think the brand was called a super generic "nail art"? I'm not positive. I threw the packaging away.

Ring Finger


The nails are topped off with a few coats of Seche Vite and the stars are almost flat.

I hope everyone will be celebrating this Thursday! Happy Fourth of July!

Bloglovin ♥ Tumblr ♥ Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!