Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sinful Colors SinfulShine "Break Away" Swatch and Review

Sinful Colors SinfulShine "Break Away"
Royal blue with a super shiny finish


Check out this beautiful royal blue! This is my first SinfulShine purchase from the Sinful Colors brand and I really like it.  I am not sure about the "gel tech" or what it is or if it's just words on a bottle.... (which I assume it is, I don't think there is anything "gel" or "tech" about this polish, but I haven't done any research.)



What I DO know is that the polish is super shiny. Check out that glare! I should also add that it was cloudy outside.



(Almost irrelevant insert. My boyfriend/photographer ALWAYS suggests this "hand pose" to showcase my nail polish. So here it is ladies. The flat hand. Or as he refers to it as the "natural looking hand." Either way, I don't like it. HA!)



Application 5/5 Applied smoothly and I only needed one coat! Beware though, it's a stainer! Use a trusty base coat.
Drying Time 4/5 Dried pretty quickly
Texture 5/5 Smooth and freaking shiny!
Pigmentation Awesome. One coat covered my nails perfect.
Number of Coats 1
Top Coat not added (But! It did chip relatively quick, so you may want to use a top coat to protect the polish)
Price $2.99 Walgreens exclusive

Verdict - This is a nice shiny blue for my collection. I like that it's a one coater and that it's so shiny, but seeing as I would use a top coat to protect it from chipping anyways, I probably will stick to the regular Sinful Colors collection and save a dollar. 

Get some inspiration for this color, two manicures posted below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!