Monday, January 20, 2014

Sunshine and Gold - Flower Stamping

Hello ladies! Here is a stamped mani I did the other day that i just adore! I got so many compliments on it! Also, this post has quite a few pictures as I was ecstatic about how the light box was lighting up my nails. What do you think?



I originally intended for this manicure to be matte, however, after applying the matte polish, it didn't look as smooth as I had hoped, so I added a gloss coat and that's when I really fell in love.

With a top coat of Seche Vite.
The blue base is two coats of SinfulColors Cold Leather from the Fall 2013 Leather Luxe collection.

Before the top coat.
I then added an accent of Zoya Sunshine to my ring finger. The blues are almost the same hue! It really created a nice, subtle accent and added some sparkle.

Cold Leather before stamping and top coat.
I was not pleased with the look of this, it definitely had to be covered! Though, matte polishes are always a little hard to work with because they dry so quickly!


Lastly, I stamped with Maybelline Bold Gold using MoYou London Pro 06. (One of my most favorite stamping plate brands!)


So what do you think? Do you like the matte or shiny look better? Have you tried Zoya Pixie dusts? Also, I'd appreciate some feed back on the new picture shapes? Do you find it more organized that they are all square and the same size? Let me know in the comments below!

♥ Pooka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!