Sunday, July 6, 2014

OMD2 Day 5: Dark


Wait! I'm not late yet! It's still 11:00pm Alaska time. Day five is still happening strong up here. ;) Today's theme was dark. I chose the darkest polishes I have (using my growing but limited stash) This design was simple and was created before I had my stinkin nail art tools up here. Tell me what you think!



I used two coats of OPI Vant to Bite My Neck, then I used a paper reinforcer to create the smooth curve of the holographic purple. Ahh and do you see the slight difference between my holo tips and the bottle? Yeah. Me too. I think I grabbed the wrong bottle for the photos! Oops! The color I actually used is ILNP Amanda Hugandkiss and the bottle I'm holding is ILNP Indie Go. For the dots I used ILNP Molly


In all honesty, this isn't my favorite manicure, though it's not my least favorite either... I guess it's hard for me to feel inspired by super dark colors mid summer unless I just LOVE the color. (That's really the case for the ILNP polishes though. ;) )


Do you wear dark colors in the Summer on your fingers or toes? Or do you tend to save that for the Fall and Winter like me? Like always, check out the hashtag #OMD2Nails on instagram for more awesome photos from today's prompt.

♥ Pooka


P.S. I finally got the link up to work, now you can easily check out everyone else's manis! <3

2 comments:

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!