Friday, July 4, 2014

OMD2 Day 4: Bright (and festive!)



Hey ladies! Happy fourth of July and Happy Birthday U.S.A! I hope everyone has had a chance to chill with friends, watch fireworks, and have a ton of fun today! I've been working all morning. Ugh! Serving can be the worst sometimes. Though in more exciting news, my born pretty store order arrived yesterday and I finally got some nail art tools. (Brushes, striping tape, and dotting tools. YAY! Bring on the nail art!)



For this manicure I used a fan brush brush dipped in acrylic paint over two coats of Wet and Wild French White. Then I smothered two coats of HK Girl fast drying topcoat on there to smooth out the stars. It was super quick and easy and I love the effect! Not "too" patriotic, but enough to get the idea. ;)


I got the stars in a swap, so I don't know where they were purchased from, sorry!


I grabbed some cute, festive beads to match my mani that my mother-in-law sent me. Did you do a 4th of July manicure? Link a pic, I'd love to see! :)

♥ Pooka




No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!