Wednesday, July 2, 2014

OMD2 Day 2: Coral

Purchased by Me

Hello again! Today I have a quick post for the OMD2 challenge. The day two prompt is Coral! So yesterday and today's post would have been fine! ;) It was actually pretty hard for me to find something to do for this day. I am without nail art tools (Seriously folks, I don't even have a "real" dotting tool) or many stamping polishes (Hurry, MdU polishes, I NEED YOU!)   So I tried a water marble and it turned out okay. I was pretty pleased. :)



For the base I used my favorite coral, Julep Harriet. For the water marble I used Julep Rebecca and OPI I Vant to Bite Your Neck, then I dotted (with an orange stick!) Harriet over the marble. 


The middle finger turned out better than the pointer. You know what they say, "Second time is the charm!"


And here's my final....awkward finger pose for you all. Are you participating in the Oh Mon Dieu challenge? Post the link to your Day 2 below so I can check it out. :)

♥ Pooka



3 comments:

  1. very nice water marble

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you. It's my second "successful" attempt! Though I'll probably try another for the fourth of July tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!