Tuesday, July 8, 2014

OMD2 Day 8: Shimmer


Shimmahhh! I love shimmer polishes so it was really hard to pick on for today's post. I ended up choosing one of my new polishes from Colors by Llarowe. Let's take a look!



I used to coats of Colors by Llarowe Alternate Universe from her Summer collection. OMG. This. color! I love it. I tried to capture it in different lights so you all could see the intense shimmer.


For the design I used acrylic paint to create the half moon and then a dotting tool to create white dots. After that dried I added another set of dots on top of the white in Alternate Universe.  


In all honesty, this design wasn't my favorite. I was painting with my left hand onto my right and trying to control the brush is like brain surgery. (I'm being dramatic.) So it kind of turned out splotchy. Oh well, they can't all be winners.



Are you loving this color? I couldn't even capture all that awesome sparkle, but it's there! Are you doing the OMD2 Challende, too? Check everyone else out below or on instagram at #OMD2Nails
♥ Pooka

2 comments:

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!