Thursday, September 4, 2014

31 Day Nail Art Challenge 2.0: Day 2 Yellow or Green


It's time for day 2 of the nail art challenge. Yellow or Green and I chose green!  I'm blogging and babysitting today. Some friends needed someone to watch their little girl so here I sit, watching her eat rice cakes and "dippin'." So cute! It's been so long since I've been a sitter! 

As far as the manicure, unfortunately for me, all these pictures turned out a little blurry. Not terrible, but not as crisp as they usually are. I don't really understand because I haven't changed any settings on my camera or my light box set up, so it's a little frustrating. None the less, it's a pretty manicure so I decided to share it.



I used 3 medium coats of Indigo Bananas Acid Ocean (from the Summer Rains collection) for the base of this mani. It's described as a deep blue with green flakies, but it really looks green on me. Completely lovely either way!


Then I stamped using Messy Mansion 13 using MdU gold. (By the way, Mundo de Unas now is being sold at Llarowe and Sylvia reopened her shop to international shipping!)


The ring finger didn't turn out awesome, but overall I like the color scheme. I kind of used yellow and green, so it works for me. :) Originally I had freehand painted tropical leaves over a neon green base, but those weren't my favorite. Maybe they'll make an appearance on instagram.


Next Monday is blue or violet, check back to see what I did! You can also follow along on Instagram using #31DC2 and my handle is @PolishedPooka.

You can also see the other manicures I created for this challenge by clicking here.

♥ Pooka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!