Saturday, August 23, 2014

Never Enough Rose Gold


I have always loved rose gold. Yes, even before it came popular. (I'm being a rose gold hipster now.) So when I found Orly Rage. I had to have it. I know it's an older color, but wow! It's just so pretty! Metallic-y, rosy, gold-y... Lovely. 



I whipped up a simple manicure with Julep Martha on my thumb, pointer and middle fingers and Orly Rage on my pinkey and ring fingers. 


I free handed the stripes and used a dotter for the cute little polka dots. 


The rose gold stripes look like a purse my sister had years ago. I used to play dress up with it. It was light pink with rose gold pin stripes - super 90's. :D Hope everyone is enjoying the last days of Summer vacation!
♥ Pooka

3 comments:

  1. Love rose gold polish and Rage. I have both of these, so I might have to try this. I also recently got Julep's Reiko which is their rose gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! If you do a recreation tag me on Instagram @polishedpooka. I have Julep Maya which is rose gold-like too! I'll have to check out Reiko :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic combination, I love the metallic effect with the pale pink!

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!