Monday, August 4, 2014

Light as a...



Hello lovelies. Today I have some stamped nail art to share with you using my new Sugar Bubble plates that I am SO in love with, as well as to announce an awesome restock going on tomorrow. Keep reading to find out all the details!


To create this look I started with a subtle gradient base using Aurora Lacquers Sailor Eyes (swatch and review here) and I Love Nail Polish Admire Me. (Unfortunately, this beautiful polish is discontinued! However, Barbara has a TON of other beautiful colors on her site ilnp.com)


Next I picked up my new Sugar Bubble plates and used SB 22 for the middle and ring fingers and SB 15 for the feather on my pointer fingers. These stamp like a dream! I can't wait to get more of her plates! Finally, I added a complex glitter from Aurora Lacquers, Nixie. Ahh, I could probably write a novel about this glitter. It's complete perfection. One coat and it sparkle and shines like you wouldn't believe. I actually received two compliments on this manicure, both were about the glitter!


Here's one of just the gradient, don't those colors transition flawlessly? I love it! Did I mention that the Aurora polish is practically a one coater? Yep. Awesome. 


Finally, here's a sun shot to show off all that amazing sparkle that my lights don't pick up. Just, WOW! I really loved this entire mani and wore it for about four days!

Onto the restock news, Aurora Lacquers is restocking the Summer Mystic Mermaid collection tomorrow (08/05/14) at 4pm EDT so pick up a bottle of Sailor Eyes and Nixie while you can! She also has a purple holo to DIE for. Seriously, check out my swatch/review of the collection!

You can purchase Aurora Lacquers on their Etsy site: www.etsy.com/shop/AuroraNailLacquers
And follow them on Instagram @AuroraLacquers
and find them on Facebook here www.facebook.com/AuroraLacquers

The holographic polishes retail for $12 and the glitters for $10 each. 

Do you own any Aurora Lacquers? Will you be giving them a try during the restock tomorrow? Let me know!

 ♥ Pooka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!