Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Freehand: Animals


So I talked last week about the Freehand Nail Art group on Facebook - this week's challenge is Animals. I was super excited for this challenge because I recently sent my friend this adorable bag from Mod Cloth and I knew I had to make a tiny fox to match! 



I used a base of Formula X and a new glitter polish from Amazing Chic Lacquers Falling Leaves. (I'll be posting a full review soon, I have one more lacquer from her Fall collection to share, as well as one from the late Summer collection!)  Isn't it a beautiful glitter?! Love!


The fox is acrylic, I mixed the orange myself. Turned a little more orange than I had hoped, but I think the overall fox is adorable.


Here I did a quick matte top coat. Love those glitters! Anyway, I think I matched it pretty well, don't you? Thanks for looking!

♥ Pooka

Check out the other girls' Animal manicures below






4 comments:

  1. The fox is so cute and I love the polish combination you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest fox ever! And that glitter sure is stunning. I love this manicure :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, thank you so much! It was my first "hard" freehand and I thought it turned out cute. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! That glitter really made a difference. I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Getting comments makes my day, so please don't hesitate to share on any post! I just ask that you please be respectful and don't leave any links.

If you want to me to take a look at your blog, email me at PolishedPooka@gmail.com!